Are Trump’s Anti-Labor Pro-Special Interest Values YOUR Values??
If your answer is “NO”, then you can NOT vote for Rob Astorino
- Why DOESN’T Astorino oppose the NYS Constitutional Convention (Con Con)?
Maybe because Astorino opposes labor & supports special interests, like Mercer.
His opponent George Latimer is clear. George Latimer OPPOSES the Con Con!
Latimer believes the Con Con is a waste of money & is controlled by special interests!
- Astorino has faced three Federal investigations, including one into receiving contributions in exchange for pay-to-play/bought influence. In NY Federal Court, a contributor testified last week that Astorino gave him & a friend County Chaplain positions even though neither was a priest or rabbi, & neither lived in Westchester. This was done IN EXCHANGE for contributions including a Rolex watch. (Thus, a new Astorino’s nickname: Rolex Rob.)
- Astorino promotes patronage/from within the family hiring. He hired his mother-in- law’s boyfriend ($93,000 pay) as part of his bodyguard detail.
- Astorino vetoed the immigration act here in Westchester, fueling hate & standing by Trump’s war on immigrants.
- Astorino is being funded by Trump buddy & part owner of Breitbart, Robert Mercer, to the tune of $1,000,000. Mercer is affiliated with Breitbart’s founder Steve Bannon. Together they provide a platform for the “alt right” a.k.a white supremacists & anti-Semites. Maybe that’s why Astorino sees nothing wrong with the sale of confederate flags & Nazi literature at the gun show he authorized on County-owned property. He claims it’s a freedom of speech issue, BUT would he let us sell books about birth control? We think he would not. Why does he think this hate material fits at a gun show?
Sources: Latimer comes out swinging, lohud.com; Rob Astorino dips into Westchester airport reserves for mailing, lohud.com; Westchester to close NYC economic development office, lohud.com; Westchester County Executive Hopeful Takes Aim, newyork.cbslocal.com; NY Lawmaker: Gun Shows Inappropriate-Whole Counter-Culture, Anti-Society’ Mindset, mrctv.org; Westchester Residents say Nazi literature, Confeerate Flag Items were sold at gun show, newyork.cbslocal.com; Pro-Nazi Literature, Confederate Flags Sold at Gun Show at Westchester County, patch.com; Billionaire gives 1m to super pac backing Rob Astorino, NYpost.com; Steve Bannono: Five things you should know, adl.org; Spoils system stays strong in Westchester, lohud.com; Astorino’s officed subpoenaed in Bharara probe; lohud.com; Astorino: Feds reviewing emails, phone calls, lohud.com; After Astorino donor testifies, George Latimer camp calls for resignation, lohud.com